Husband and wife, Natalie Palmer and Xavier Tin, founded The Host Table in 2017. At that time, the two of them had, in some way or another, been involved in the wedding scene for over twelve years. Their common language is art and design and working together has refined the strong points in each to make for that perfect partnership. Instead of choosing what was already available, their love of styling found them curating perfect pieces to the delight of their wedding clients. Before long the collection grew and soon there was a demand from others to style with their unique pieces. A beautiful wedding dinner becomes a lifelong and most treasured memory and The Host Table is proud to weave into that memory.
Natalie and Xavier lead a team of artists, designers, illustrators, stylists and operational geniuses. Natalie is a stylist, florist and wedding planner at Paper Diamonds. Xavier is an fine-art painer, illustrator, graphic designer and web designer who exhibits his work in Australia and Indonesia.
The rest of the team is made up of illustrators, web-designers, product designers, sales executives, warehouse controllers, delivery teams and are all an integral part of the collections. Each team member has had a part in the way the company is formed and has had a voice to ensure everything runs smoothly from production on locally-made ceramics to how items are delivered.
our collections are a representation of who we are. designed and curated by artists, designers, event specialists and lovers of magic. WE love textureS, tones and perfect moments.
The collection is the essence of The Host Table and pieces are chosen and valued for their beauty in gracing a wedding table. Practicality demands that they are transportable and last for many events. Styles are chosen from all over the world but Made in Indonesia is close to our heart and a percentage of the collection is dedicated to items made by local artisans. The Host Table is committed to using local crafts and is proud to include them in the collection.
Good friend, Ruth from Seniman Calligraphy designed the logo when they first started in early 2017.
MEDIA & PRESS
Within the first year of its launch, The Host Table has been honoured to be part of many incredible events.
- Featured on renowned international wedding blogs Martha Stewart Weddings (2017)
- Multiple front page features of Style Me Pretty (2017/2018)
- Featured on the covers of Bridestory and Flutter Mag magazine (2017/2018)
- Harpers Bazaar interview (2018)
- Bali: Masterclass Workshop at Soori Bali with Elizabeth Messina & Joy Proctor (2017)
- Jakarta: Flower Showcase with Atelier Fleuri (2018)
- Tokyo: Taylor & Porter's engagement shoot with Truffy Pi (2018)
- Hong Kong: Lyrique Masterclass with Kurt Boomer and Myrtle et Olive & JF Floral Couture's (2018)
- Taiwan: Asia Masterclass 2018 Nadia Hung Photography and Jill Loves Lace (2018) as featured on Once Wed
- They were a part of celebrity weddings Raisa & Hamish (2017)
- Photographed at real weddings by Elizabeth Messina, Erich McVey, Katie Grant & Sally Pinera (who are also great friends)
So many incredible events, so many incredible works of art, so many incredible images. And this is only the beginning...